- Site visits to determine individual client needs and
- Provide options and /or concepts to achieve determined
- Quick planting, landscape and hardscape sketches.
- Landscape maintenance and restoration recommendations; approximate cost estimates.
Preliminary plans and construction documents
- Planting plans: Location, size and quantities of specific plants
- Hardscape plans: Materials selections and construction details; terraces, patios, outdoor entertaining areas, walkways, driveways, walls and retaining walls.
- Grading and drainage
- Water features: Fountains and ponds
- Garden structures: Arbors, trellises, gates, and fences
- Revegetation plans: Location, size and quantities of specific native plants to restore disturbed areas
- Irrigation recommendations
- Cost estimates
- Specifications: Soil amendments, pruning recommendations, construction practices and techniques.
- Site planning: Building placement; vehicular and
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, contractors, interior designers and other artisans.
- Meetings and site visits to ensure efficient project progress